Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Love What You Hear


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Beck rocked, but he was short.

Bed is calling me. Friday is three minutes away. But we must have music. We must! I could not find the Knives Out that was covered by the Flaming Lips, but the EP is out there. (It's called Fight Test.) Instead, here's a set from the Lips from KCRW from 2002. They play that Radiohead tune, and it's great.

The Flaming Lips + Ween are coming soon, to the Greek in Berkeley! I cannot wait.

But wait, there's more! Here's a whole shitload of mp3s to listen to. I'm checking out Dracula Zombie USA right now and it's pretty fucking good. Sorta techno and bjorky with a guy sometimes singing some stuff. Then BOOM right into Desmond Dekker's Pickney Gal. This is Jamacian Rasta grooves that just soothe me smooth. Now Lost - 1950. I think this is "emo" music, but I'm just guessing.

the boy least likely to is still blowing me up. Go ahead, Hug My Grudge.

Beck rocked. I love hearing my favorite tunes inside the Fillmore in San Francisco. I know I'm lucky and I cherish it every day.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3