Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Remembering Not to Forget


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gotta be quick tonight. Life is speeding up. Packing for my bachelor party, working in the AM and early afternoon, then north north north to Stinson beach for a weekend with the guys. The ladies are heading for wine country. I hear they have a pool. We have a pool table. If we need a dip, the ocean's right there, anyway. I'll take billiards. I also anticipate a great deal of grilled meat, poker, and a variety of games, competitions and challenges. I also anticipate moments of absolutely nothing. Complete chill-out as the TV or movie blathers on. I cannot wait.

So quickly then, quickly! Let us find some tunes and see a funny thing or two.

Jay-z vs. Billy Joel: Big Shot Pimpin. I know, I know, it sounds like lunancy. Thing is, it works. Check it. Then we've got The Duo with a new MySpace page. Last bit of music is the SS Cardiacs. When you click to the music page, scroll a bit and check out Noo Noo. Good stuff.

For fun images for the looking and enjoying, we've got a short of stop-action brilliance from the twisted mind of PES. This one's called Kaboom! and it's amazing. Click around, there's more in that site worth watching.

Now I must pack and remember not to forget anything. But who am I kidding I'm certain I'll forget something. And yet, then again, what do I really need besides the clothes on my back, my glasses/contact stuff, my fishing licence and some money? Nothing, that's what. I've got my friends all weekend, and they've got me covered.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3