Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



En Route


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know you've always wanted to know how to do this. I have. So here's a nice little tutorial showing you the Scandanavian way. I look forward to attempting this soon. After all, I am on vactaion as of about 3 hours ago. My flight leaves at 10pm and I'm nearly done packing. Dishes, feed cats, doublecheck everything (rings) and I'm good to go.

It's hard to believe this day is finally here. The day I leave work behind and fly back east. Months of planning and decisions and in mere days they come to life. Now is total focus. Now I can feel the reality of the coming event. It feels powerful and odd to have made so many decisions at a distance, one by one, that all add up to our Wedding. Everything is our best guess of what's gonna be good. We've taken what we like and mixed it with what we know our friends and family like and the result... the result we are all about to see.

A few big things left on the To Do list, but mostly it's just getting everything there intact, lighting the fuse and stepping back to see it unfold, explosively.

Tonight I fly.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3