Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Games at Work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alright gonna be quick and dirty tonight 'cause I have mere moments before I have to race off for poker.

Sketchzilla is a collaborative web site. Anyone can edit the page. There's lots of weird shit up there, and some truly awful web design. But I love the idea of it as group-art-in-progress. As it says right on the first page, if you are easily offended, you are in the wrong place.

Next is a little tip for all the World Cup fanatics out there, trying to watch the games at work. It takes a few steps, but you should be able watch on your computer. Here are the instructions. Good luck! Go Holland! And I'm gone.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3