Elm City Dad | Elm City Mom



Friends Always Come First


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Short and brief tonight because it is way past my bedtime on a schoolnight, and I've already tasted 18 different pinot noirs. Once a month we have a blind wine tasting on the third thursday and every time I learn something new. This month I learned that I have real trouble not liking pinot noirs. The other problem is that a friend stayed an extra night or two because this city is just so damn much fun.

Another thing that is fun is putting Mentos in Diet Coke. If you need an example, click... here.

And if you are in the southern US, and you need a new shirt, emerald or perhaps an essential travel item, you might want to check out Unclaimed Baggage. I have no idea how people think of these things, but there it is.

I promise sickass music soon. I know that I have been lacking in that media department. We've had a Pana-freaking-manian guest for the last little while and the fact is that having him here (or any guest) makes me want to make sure that my good friend is having the best time ever. Sometimes hosting cuts into writing/searching/listening/finding, but seriously, who the eff cares about that shite when a friend is in town.

Friends always come first. Always. Good thing my wife is my best friend. Good thing my family is, too.


before

way before

others


ATOM 0.3